Sunday, March 7, 2010

Recap

I know. It has been a while. What on earth could I have been up to since november? Well, a lot, and most of it was not very exciting. The majority consisting of school and sleep. But now, lucky me, I'm finally on spring break, no, not at the beach, here in farmington. Heres a short run down of what's been happening:


Christmas break: Iowa!
It was a fantastic time with the family + the two foreign exchange students. We ate a lot of sushi, and enjoyed the second annual Metzger Jeopardy Game hosted by Blake and I again.

New Semester:

This semester so far has been very packed. Full of lease signing, concerts, and everything else in between.

After a long weekend of being home, I came back to school and I had noticed little itchy bumps on my ankle. I had assumed they were just some sort of bite from a bug due to the fact that I had to sleep half a night in the basement. They continued to itch for a couple more days, and I tried to summon all my willpower not to itch. However, one night, the pain was outrageous. Krista was sleeping, so I go across the hall to see if I could borrow some anti-itch cream. I then look down and find that my entire leg is covered in hives! Slightly panicking I call my parents. It is only 12:30am, they should not be too deep in sleep. Wrong. After about 18 missed calls I give up on them. Who else would be awake? Immediately I knew. Indeed, sitting wide awake watching the Nanny re-runs was Grandma Metzger, ready to tell me that all I really needed was benadryl. The hives went away within the hour. Praise her!

A few weekends back, Tina, Shaina, Stephanie, Krista, Katie, Natalie and I all went to the Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum Concert. It was phenomenal. Although, we all agreed that Tim went about 45 min too long, we had a great time.



Today, after church, Dad, Blake, Mom and I went to grab some Sushi. We ordered the party tray to try and spice up the variety a little bit. Probably one of the better decisions i've made. Just take a look...

YUM!


As for the future, school will be out in a little over a month, and Kevin got me a job! He is fantastic! I will be working feverishly on Myranda's wedding slideshow, and preparing for the run that Dad, Rene and I are planning on doing.

Stay Tuned. Enjoy the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment