Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pleasant turn of events.

Praise the Lord! What a beautiful day :)
I thought this week was going to be terrible. It started out pretty lame, and it was only monday.

Sunday I realized that I had forgotten my toiletry bag at home. Anyone who knows me, or knows who my mother is knows that this is as bad as forgetting a child at the supermarket. My mom had to priority ship it, but I got it today. Before today, I had to be totally dependent on everyone else to get ready. This included using Krista's deodorant.

Monday's tragedy was this semester's tomato soup. I was innocently sitting with my phone on Tina and Stephanie's futon. I shifted, and my phone slips of my lap. I hear a splash. Out of all of the places that my phone could have landed, gravity decided to pull it into the one cup of water. My phone was completely submerged. All hope is lost. After getting to impatient calling people (on Tina's phone) and pressing 1 for customer service, and 3 for ____... I finally had my dad handle it. My new phone will be arriving in 1-2 business days.

Side note, I also left my scrabble board at home. Normally this would be terrible, but it pales in comparison to leaving my makeup/hair/life bag at home.

After this start to the week, I figured it would continue on some sort of awful streak. But prayers get answered and right now I am basking in the sun with my best friends. :)





Only one more day till my weekend begins!

Happy Birthday to my brother Blake, He is 17 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment